[R-sig-Geo] Create raster data set using rgdal

Lukas Lehnert lukaslehnert at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 1 07:41:34 CEST 2013

Thank you for the reply. I made a stupid mistake in the last post. I meant
specifying number of bands, rows and columns in the newly created image (and
not omitting). I know the raster package and the creation options. However I
need to use rgdal and not the raster package for that purpose.

Best regards

Lukas