[R-sig-Geo] Spatial Regression: Moving window regression (MWR) or GWR adaptation...?

Clint Bowman clint at ecy.wa.gov
Wed Jul 31 23:18:33 CEST 2013

Isn't this amenable to a Poisson point process
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisson_process>?

See Konisky, et al, 2013, "Strategic Placement of Air Polluters: An
Application of Point Pattern Models".

Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	clint at ecy.wa.gov
Air Quality Modeler		INTERNET:	clint at math.utah.edu
Department of Ecology		VOICE:		(360) 407-6815
PO Box 47600			FAX:		(360) 407-7534
Olympia, WA 98504-7600

         USPS:           PO Box 47600, Olympia, WA 98504-7600
         Parcels:        300 Desmond Drive, Lacey, WA 98503-1274