[R-sig-Geo] Intersect Grid and Attributes

Komine momadou at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 19 15:11:49 CEST 2013

Dear,
I have 3 files (shape file): the first is a grid (with cells of 500m)
covering my study area, the second file is soil moisture (Z1), the third
file is vegetation moisture (Z2). When plotting data, Z1 and Z2 fall on the
grid on certain cells while other cells are empty.  I would like to have for
each cell, the coordinates X Y and the values of soil moisture and
vegetation moisture corresponding for each cell. So I should have only one
file with X Y Z1 Z2.

Thank you in advance.
Komine