[R-sig-Geo] rasterVis: Region colours do not match the legend colours

jbaik jon.baik at stat.ubc.ca
Fri Jul 5 19:14:42 CEST 2013

Thanks for the reply, Oscar.

I tried running the example that you linked, and it did not work. It seems
there was something wrong with my R or rasterVis package on my machine.

I ran "install.packages('rasterVis', dependencies=TRUE)", and it said that
the package "rgl" could not be installed with the following error:
"configure: error: missing required header GL/gl.h".

After fixing this, and then installing the 'rgl' package in R, everything
seems to work!

Thanks again for the help,

Jonathan