[R-sig-Geo] Problems using lattice in a function?

Jooil Kim kji2080 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 08:45:58 CET 2013

Hello Oscar,

Thank you very much for the prompt reply, problem certainly solved, and I can sleep in peace! : )

And I apologize for posting to the wrong forum (I also realized I forgot to post the details of my R setup!). The graphs I will eventually create are based on spatial data, and I had blindly thought I should ask here.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Jooil

Jooil Kim
Postdoc Fellow
Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego
Mailing address:
9500 Gilman Drive # 0244
La Jolla, CA 92093-0244, USA
For FedEx/UPS:
8675 Discovery Way, Vaughan Hall Rm. 447
La Jolla, CA 92037, USA

Tel. +1-858-534-2599
Fax. +1-858-455-8306