[R-sig-Geo] Spatio-temporal variogram error

Benedikt Gräler ben.graeler at uni-muenster.de
Fri Feb 15 13:33:31 CET 2013

Dear Jonesmus,

during the calculation of the spatio-temporal variogram, the STFDF is
processed time-step-wise. Presumably, your STFDF has an empty time step
and this caused the described error (that is how I could reproduce your
error at least). I'll update gstat on r-forge (today) such that it takes
care of this issue.

Thanks for pointing us to this problem.

Please let me know if your data does not have an empty time step and the
error is due to something else.

Best wishes,

  Ben