[R-sig-Geo] Spbayes package-spGLM function-Error in spGLM( , c++ error: dpotrf failed

Andrew Finley finleya at msu.edu
Sun Feb 10 02:30:19 CET 2013

Hi Roosbeh,
It's generally good to direct package specific error questions to the package maintainers. That's me for spBayes. Do you have duplicate coordinates (that's a common issue when this error occurs). Otherwise you might have an issue with phi's prior. If it's not one of these, then please send me some code and data that I can check out.
Thanks-
Andy