[R-sig-Geo] spatstat kstest

Hiroshi Saito saito.hiroshi at lab.ntt.co.jp
Fri Feb 8 01:48:55 CET 2013

Dear sir,

I am analyzing a spatial point data set.
I would like to test how fit the model fitted by ppm is.
For this objective, I used kstest.
Unfortunately, however, I am not sure that the test actually tests the
fit of the model for the data set on the two dimensional space.
For example, if I set the covariate = x, it means (in my understanding)
that the projection of the data set to the x-axis is tested.
Is it possible to test the fit by appropriately setting the covariate?

Please give me some pieces of advice how I test the fit.
I need to test the method for the model including inhomogeneous Poisson
model.
If there is no appropriate method, I would like to develop.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Hiroshi Saito:
E-MAIL: saito.hiroshi at lab.ntt.co.jp