[R-sig-Geo] Log-normal block krige

Jon Olav Skoien jon.skoien at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Wed Feb 6 16:59:41 CET 2013

Another possibility is the blockPredict function in the intamap-package
(also based on gstat), which can do transGaussian kriging.
Fixing lambda = 0 is equal to lognormal kriging.
A new version with a couple of inconsistencies removed and a better
example for lognormal kriging (1.3-18) has just been uploaded to CRAN,
should be available within tomorrow.

Best wishes,
Jon

--
Jon Olav Skøien
Joint Research Centre - European Commission

Via Fermi 2749, TP 440,  I-21027 Ispra (VA), ITALY

Disclaimer: Views expressed in this email are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent official views of the European Commission.