[R-sig-Geo] Contour plot for point process

MARCELINO DE LA CRUZ ROT marcelino.delacruz at upm.es
Tue Feb 5 13:46:54 CET 2013

I don't know if I uuderstand you but maybe  this is what you are asking
for:

xypois.d <- density(xypois)
plot(xypois.d, col=grey((0:100)/100))
contour(xypois.d, add=T)
  points(xypois, pch=19, cex=0.7)

See the help page of density.ppp to customize the "interpolation"
HTH,
MArcelino

El 2013-02-05 12:32, ASANTOS escribió:
> Dear list members,
>  I'm trying to create a contour plot in gray scale and convert in
> pixel format for represent a interpolation of
>     point process, my short script:
>     require(spatstat)
>     A<-316## Size of square area
>     # Create points
>     xypois=rMatClust(0.005,7,8,owin(c(0,A),c(0,A)))
>     xd=xypois$x
>     yd=xypois$y
>     plot(xd,yd,xlim=c(0,A),ylim=c(0,A),pch=19,cex=0.5)#Draw
>     #
>              I ask, if there are any function for make this?
>     Thanks
>     --
>     Alexandre dos Santos
>     Forest entomology
>     IFMT - Instituto Federal de Educação, Ciência e Tecnologia de
> Mato Grosso

MARCELINO DE LA CRUZ ROT
Universidad Politecnica de Madrid