[R-sig-Geo] a spatial bestiary?

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 09:36:53 CET 2013

Both links are great, but not actually addressing the point that Lee
is raising. Perhaps
not only a guide is needed and an effort to review, harmonize and even
re-organize
different spatial objects might be needed.
But an structured guide presenting current spatial object classes
would be great help and
could actually highlight eventual needs for re-organization. Let's try
to find time for this
among all users.
Agus