[R-sig-Geo] how to create maps from topojson files and csv data?

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Dec 17 19:10:46 CET 2013

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 7:03 PM, Rowlingson, Barry
<b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk> wrote:

> I might try and bash out a converter based on RJSONIO if I get a spare hour
> tomorrow or if anyone wants to pledge some cold hard cash!

 I've done a chunk of work on this, the problem now is just working
round the fiddly bits of various geometry specifications and the
irregularities of how JSON gets read into R structures.

 I suppose if I pushed it to github all of you could help out...

Barry