[R-sig-Geo] error in vegan - ordiR2step

Jari Oksanen jari.oksanen at oulu.fi
Tue Dec 17 09:22:52 CET 2013

Dear Senani Karunratne,

This does not look like a question for r-sig-geo, but should rather be addressed to r-sig-eco. Further, this is not reproducible: I cannot find a combination of commands, data or models that gives this error message (I can generate several other messages by making deliberate errors, but not this one). Please make a small reproducible example and send it to, say, r-sig-eco, and we can try to see what was the problem.

Cheers, Jari Oksanen