[R-sig-Geo] assigning densities to polygons & chloropleth maps

karengrace84 kgfisher at alumni.unc.edu
Mon Dec 16 18:23:40 CET 2013

Thank you for your help! I had a table (as a data.frame, 2 columns) of each
polygon ID and # of fish tagged in it. Linking it back to the spatial data
was my missing step. I used spCbind to create the SpatialPolygonsDataFrame,
and then spplot as you suggested. Looks good, but I still need to tweak some
of the customization. Any tips on changing the coloration or the breaks in
the scale?