[R-sig-Geo] image background for spplot of gridded data

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 13:59:29 CET 2013

Yes, it does for me as well: I had messed with the parameters of the
map in the original function.
Here I've made a page showing what I do and what I get:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3180464/contourOngmap_log.html

Is it possible doing the reverse, overlaying the contour on top of the
map instead of putting the map under the contour?
I need the plume in the context of the country.

Agus

Agus