[R-sig-Geo] Openbugs doesn't seen to want to thin.. ?

James Rooney ROONEYJ4 at tcd.ie
Mon Aug 26 13:13:01 CEST 2013

Hi Virgilio,

I just did some testing based on what you said.
You are right! Thanks! The number is the number of iterations to keep!
This was not obvious to me from any documentation

But - great thanks problem fixed. Not familiar with INLA and too far into this to change now but since these solves the problem that is ok.
Thanks!

James