[R-sig-Geo] plotKML coerce levels ?

Tomislav Hengl hengl at spatial-analyst.net
Wed Aug 7 10:05:18 CEST 2013

Thanks Tom,

That is correct. If you use the "cut" command to convert to factors and
then assign the labels, then you can assign any colours you like
following the example from the plotKML tutorial:

 > data(worldgrids_pal)
 > pal =
as.character(worldgrids_pal["corine2k"][[1]][c(1,11,13,14,16,17,18)])
 > plotKML(eberg_grid["LNCCOR6"], colour_scale=pal)

http://gsif.isric.org/lib/exe/detail.php?id=wiki%3Atutorial_plotkml&media=wiki:plot_factorvar.png

T. Hengl
http://www.wageningenur.nl/en/Persons/dr.-T-Tom-Hengl.htm