[R-sig-Geo] BUG? readRAST6() closes sink("all.Rout")

Rainer M. Krug Rainer at krugs.de
Tue Apr 23 17:09:11 CEST 2013

Hi

I have something strange happening and I do not know if it is a bug.

When I open a sink() and execute readRAST() the sink is closed
afterwards.

This is caused by the call to closeAllConnections() in readRAST6(). I
realise, that this can be avoided by using close_OK=FALSE, but would
there be a less radical way of closing these connections?

Cheers,

Rainer

Stellenbosch University
South Africa