[R-sig-Geo] interpolation with missing values

Clint Bowman clint at ecy.wa.gov
Wed Apr 17 20:33:36 CEST 2013

Interesting paper in the June 2013 Atmospheric Environment, "Time-space
Kriging to address the spatiotemporal misalignment in the large datasets"
<http://waesearch.kobv.de/uid.do?query=rss_feeds_2403984&ref=feed>

Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	clint at ecy.wa.gov
Air Quality Modeler		INTERNET:	clint at math.utah.edu
Department of Ecology		VOICE:		(360) 407-6815
PO Box 47600			FAX:		(360) 407-7534
Olympia, WA 98504-7600

         USPS:           PO Box 47600, Olympia, WA 98504-7600
         Parcels:        300 Desmond Drive, Lacey, WA 98503-1274