[R-sig-Geo] Help with ENFA in R

JonathanAronson jagaronson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 15:59:42 CEST 2013

Hi there
I have managed to preapre my data finally to do the enfa. However, when I
run the test I get an error and warning message shown below:

ENFA <- enfa(pc, pr, scannf = FALSE)
Error in crossprod(Ze, DpZ) : non-conformable arguments
In addition: Warning messages:
1: In x * pr :
  longer object length is not a multiple of shorter object length
2: In x * pr :
  longer object length is not a multiple of shorter object length
3: In x * pr :
  longer object length is not a multiple of shorter object length
4: In x * pr :
  longer object length is not a multiple of shorter object length

Im not sure what this means. I thought there could be a mismatch between my
locality points and the environmental maps but Ive plotted the points and
they are in the correct locations. Has anyone encountered this before and
can you please provide some advice about how to deal with it.

Thank you Clement, Mathieu and Alex for your help thus far!!

Jon