[R-sig-Geo] unbalanced panel in spatial panel data models

Patrick Meyfroidt patrick.meyfroidt at uclouvain.be
Thu Sep 20 10:28:05 CEST 2012

Dear Francis,

thank you very much.
No in fact I did not consider multiple imputation, and have to admit that
I don't know what it is.

Now, I see that I can calculate these multiple imputations using Amelia's
package, right? I suppose I'll figure out how.

After that, I'm not entirely sure how I have to proceed.
Do I have to run my analyses multiple times using the multiple imputed
datasets, and then combine the results? But I don't know how to combine
the results?
Do you have any resource that would help me do that?

Thanks,

patrick