[R-sig-Geo] problem with example inverse distance weighted (IDW) interpolation

melita melita at cirus.dhz.hr
Thu Sep 13 14:48:52 CEST 2012

Thanks, Edzer.
I had a feeling this is the case, that idw is called from spatstat
instead from gstat in my session.
So what I did is detach and call the gstat again, so it can overrides
spatstat idw function.
detach(package:gstat)
library(gstat)
PS: I appreciate the live streaming of the lectures from GEOSTAT 2012 in
Muenster last week.
Sincerely,
Melita.