[R-sig-Geo] Interpolation lat-lon temperatura-date

enric eagud.q at tv3.cat
Fri Sep 7 15:52:16 CEST 2012

Hello R users!

I am new in R, I have my shapefile a data file with the names of cities,
latitude, longitude and temperature. By now I can plot my region and also
the numbers of the temperature.
http://r-sig-geo.2731867.n2.nabble.com/file/n7580920/rplot.jpg

library(maptools)
library(RColorBrewer)
library(classInt)
http://r-sig-geo.2731867.n2.nabble.com/file/n7580920/dades.csv dades.csv

# read shapefile with projection information
myshp<-readShapePoly("ESP_adm1.shp", proj4string=CRS("+proj=longlat"))

# read data
tb <- read.csv("dades.csv")
print(tb)
tb$longitud
range(tb$temperatura)

nclr = 8

plottitle = "Temperatura"
plotvar   = tb$temperatura

jpeg('rplot.jpg')
plot(myshp, xlim=c(0,3), ylim=c(40.5,43)) text(tb$longitud, tb$latitud,
labels=tb$temperatura, cex=0.8, col="blue")
par(oma=c(0,0,0,1))
legend("bottomright", legend=names(attr(colcode, "table")),
fill=attr(colcode,"palette"), cex=0.7)
title(plottitle)
dev.off()

How I can interpolate these temperature-data and plot a map with colours?

How someone can help me

Thank you