[R-sig-Geo] shortest path

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Mon Sep 3 07:51:41 CEST 2012

On 09/02/2012 03:51 PM, Mathieu Rajerison wrote:
> I haven't tested my function and hope it works well.

I'd suggest not to send untested code to this list, but rather share
your own attempts of testing it.

I tried Barry's function, hacked it, tried to plot the line segments in
black, and the shortest path in red, but it didn't plot a connected
path, so I'd be happy to see such a proof of concept.

Also, I strongly suggest in the following to use CRAN versions for
packages, that is if we use the old igraph, do a

require(igraph0)

however if we say

require(igraph)

we'd understand this as the current version on CRAN. In this particular
case, the packages are incompatible, and follow completely different
assumptions.
--
Edzer Pebesma
http://www.52north.org/geostatistics      e.pebesma at wwu.de