[R-sig-Geo] Antw: Raster question (newbie to rasters)

Matteo Mattiuzzi matteo.mattiuzzi at boku.ac.at
Tue Oct 16 23:38:52 CEST 2012

Dear Erin,
I'm not sure about what you meen with "for each square", but may have a look at the ?focal (moving window) function in the raster package.
Or maybe see the help file in ?GearyLocal, also in the raster package.

Matteo

>>> "Hodgess, Erin"  16.10.12 20.22 Uhr >>>
Hi   R Geo People:

I have a question about getting spatial autocorrelation with rasters, please.

Can you get a local autocorrelation for each square in the raster, please?

Thanks.
Sincerely,
Erin

Erin M. Hodgess, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Computer and Mathematical Sciences
University of Houston - Downtown
mailto: hodgesse at uhd.edu