[R-sig-Geo] plotKML and time stamp

Struve,Juliane jstruve at ufl.edu
Tue Oct 2 15:01:38 CEST 2012

Hello,

The attribute I am interested in is a site number. When I use the site number as attribute data the size of the bubble is proportional to the number, which does not really make sense given that the data are just site numbers. But when I make it a constant I lose the site number information. How can I get a plot that shows all the locations with the same size bubble but displays also the site number information, say like a label ? It seems that the attribute data need to be numeric.

Thank you for your time,

Juliane