[R-sig-Geo] [AniMov] Plug-in bandwidth kernel estimation in adehabitat

Clement Calenge clement.calenge at oncfs.gouv.fr
Mon Oct 1 10:20:03 CEST 2012

Dear Leila

I already replied to your question on Animov [1]. Please avoid
cross-posting and continue there if any additional help is required. You
may want to read the R posting guide [2], too.

Clément.

[1] http://lists.faunalia.it/pipermail/animov/2012-October/000867.html

[2] http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html

--