[R-sig-Geo] Dividing World Map

Massimiliano Ruocco ruocco at idi.ntnu.no
Mon Oct 1 10:11:22 CEST 2012

Thanks for the answer
Yes, should be fine for me. I don't need polar areas. So shoud be fine
to go from -80 to 80 for lat.
So an approximative idea to proceed could be the following:

1) scan all the UTM zone
2) divide the utm zone in quad of 10kmX10km

Just a question...i am not sure i really understand the UTM coord. Is
each zone a 500kmX500km quad?

THanks again

--
Massimiliano Ruocco