[R-sig-Geo] Image Classification - Wish List?

Marcio Pupin Mello mello at ieee.org
Mon Nov 26 18:21:54 CET 2012

Perhaps too late but as a summary I'd suggest the paper
SLUITER, R.; PEBESMA, E. J. Comparing techniques for vegetation
classification using multi- and hyperspectral images and ancillary
environmental data. International Journal of Remote Sensing, v. 31, n.
23, p. 6143-6161, 2010.

Marcio
www.dsr.inpe.br/~mello