[R-sig-Geo] "regridding" netCDF?

Tomislav Hengl hengl at spatial-analyst.net
Thu Nov 1 18:26:55 CET 2012

I've produced some 3D interpolation examples in the experimental package
GSIF (under construction). You can actually create some kind of voxels
via the SpatialPixelsDataFrame class
[http://gsif.r-forge.r-project.org/make.3Dgrid-method.html] and then
predict at those locations. Here are some examples:

http://gsif.r-forge.r-project.org/tutorial_eberg.php

T. Hengl
http://www.wewur.wur.nl/popups/vcard.aspx?id=HENGL001