[R-sig-Geo] Modify spplot frame borders, padding and font

Dillingham, Iain Iain.Dillingham.1 at city.ac.uk
Wed May 30 20:55:52 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

I have used spplot to draw six small-multiple choropleth maps of London. Although I am happy with the result, I would like to recolour (and potentially remove) the outline from each frame; to add some padding between each map and its containing frame; and finally to change the font used to display the heading in each frame.

I have searched the documentation. However, I am new to R and I have been unable to uncover the mechanism that would allow me to modify these attributes. Any assistance would be gratefully received!

Many thanks,

Iain

--
Iain Dillingham