[R-sig-Geo] Plotting with stplot, mode="xy"

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Tue May 29 18:07:04 CEST 2012

On 05/29/2012 04:03 PM, Rawlins, Barry G. wrote:
> Hi Edzer
>
> I can see a series of folders+files on the svn area - can you just give me some direction on how I get the source code? Were you suggesting I just take the code under R/stplot.R? And build a function from this?

I was thinking about building and installing the R package from source,
but that might be a bridge too far if you're not used to doing that.

It might be easier to source the whole R/stplot.R file in your R session
-- that should work as well.

> Best wishes, Barry

>>> stplot(sp_time, mode="xy", animate=1, cuts=10, at=seq(5,55,5),