[R-sig-Geo] Question about "col.gal.nb" object

Tom Gottfried tom.gottfried at tum.de
Sat May 12 07:36:52 CEST 2012

Am 11.05.2012 19:58, schrieb Eder Gerardo Quiñones Sanchez:
> Hi,
>
> i'm using the 'col.gal.nb' object for the definition of all neighbors. my
> information is loaded from a archives into may pc

Though someone might accidentally know what col.gal.nb is and where it
comes from, having told us here would have been much nearer to
'reproducible'.

> *library(spdep)*
> *
> *
> *city<- readOGR(dsn="C:/cities", layer="city1")*
> *coords<- coordinates(city)*
> *
> *
> *plot(col.gal.nb, coords, add=TRUE)*
> *Error: length(nb) == nrow(coords) is not TRUE*

If you refer to the documentation of the plot method you are using here,
I suspect you find out that 'nb' refers to the first argument and
'coords' to the second. The error message tells you they need to fulfil
the condition given in the message ('length(nb) == nrow(coords)' is
actually an R expression!).

HTH,
Tom

> but when i try to draw it, an error appears. i don't know what could be the
> error...

Technische Universität München
Department für Pflanzenwissenschaften
Lehrstuhl für Grünlandlehre