[R-sig-Geo] convex hull on PCA results of BIOCLIM variables

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed May 9 16:50:44 CEST 2012

Hi,

We don't know anything about your data. Providing a small reproducible
example would go a long way toward making it possible to answer your
question. The help file for s.chull gives some fake data; perhaps you
could use that to more clearly describe what you are doing and what is
going wrong.

Or you could use dput() to give us a small portion of your actual data.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org