[R-sig-Geo] Grid of raster: increase resolution

Komine momadou at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 22 13:46:27 CET 2012

Hi,
When I overlay both layers (raster and its boundary),a part of my boundary
does not display.
It is possible to resolve this problem by reducing the resolution of my
raster,
but I don't want to do it. I want to increase the box size of my boundary.
How to increase the extent of my boundary?
I used this code:

# Open raster
>library(raster)
>test1<-rasterFromXYZ(Image)
>plot(test1)
>test2<- aggregate(test2,fact=15, fun=mean)
>plot(test2,axes=FALSE,box=FALSE)
# Open Boundary
>library (rgdal)
>test3<-readOGR(dsn="C",layer="Boundary")
>plot(test3,add=TRUE)

Thank you in advance