[R-sig-Geo] Grid of raster: increase resolution

Komine momadou at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 20 17:47:05 CET 2012

HI,
I had in a excel file a data matrix: X Y Z. I created a raster with Arcgis
then I opened it with R.
I want to increase the resolution of my raster in order to see difference
between
pixel by their colors. I suppose the pixels that have the same values in the
column Z, must have the same color.
But When I used my code, I have error message:Erreur in is.function(FUN) :
'FUN' is not found

>library(raster)
>myobject <-raster("C:\\Users\\Desktop\\Test_R\\Freq1.tif")
>test1<-plot(myobject)
>test2 <- aggregate(test1, fact=2, fun=mean)

Can you help me to resolve it.
Thank you in advance