[R-sig-Geo] Fw: impuating non-zero values for 'zeros' in OpenBugs

Subramanian Swaminathan ssubra at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 06:35:51 CET 2012

Dear listers,

Apologies for sending this mail again. Hope this time I would get response from the listers.

I am trying to fit a Bayes Gaussian model on the log-odds of prevalence (as there is no denominator for binomial model) with imputed values for observed 'zero' prevalence. For this purpose I used the following OpenBugs code:

model {
for( i in 1 : N ) {
r[i]~ dunif(0.001,100)
Y[i]r(k in 1:sumNumNeigh) {
weights[k] pha0 ~ dflat()
p.alpha0-step(alpha1)
alpha1 ~ dnorm(0.01, 1.0E-5)
tau ~ dgamma(0.001,0.001)
sigma anum(b[])
}

While compiling, I get an error message that there are multiple definitions for Y[5]. As I am newbie I am unable to resolve this error. Could you kindly help me out from this hurdle. Thanking you in advance

yours sincerely
subramanian
----