[R-sig-Geo] spplot handling of overlapping points?

Mauricio Zambrano-Bigiarini mauricio.zambrano at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Tue Mar 6 17:11:46 CET 2012

On 06/03/12 16:55, Edzer Pebesma wrote:
> Yes, look for argument alpha e.g. in ?rgb or ?bpy.colors

Thank you very much Edzer. It works perfectly:

library(sp)
xyz = data.frame(expand.grid(x=1:10,y=1:10),rnorm(100))
coordinates(xyz)=~x+y
spplot(xyz, cex=10, alpha=0.7)

Cheers,

Mauricio

FLOODS Action
Water Resources Unit (H01)
European Commission, Joint Research Centre (JRC)
webinfo    : http://floods.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
DISCLAIMER:
"The views expressed are purely those of the writer
and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating
an official position of the European Commission."
Linux user #454569 -- Ubuntu user #17469
"If Columbus had turned back, no one would have blamed him.
Of course, no one would have remembered him either."
(Source Unknown)