[R-sig-Geo] Problem with crop() on raster stacks

Klaus Jacobi k_jacobi at surf2000.de
Wed Jun 27 19:13:25 CEST 2012

Dear Robert,

I have a script where I am cutting large raster stacks into slices by using the crop function. Until recently, the script worked without a problem. In the mean time, I upgraded from R version 15.0 to 15.1 and from raster version 1.9-x to 2.0-x. Today I noticed, that I still can crop single rasters and also bricks but not stacks any more.

Should I revert to a previous version or will that issue be fixed soon?

Klaus Jacobi
k_jacobi at surf2000.de
www.disk-world.net