[R-sig-Geo] Closest point in R

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Jun 22 11:42:40 CEST 2012

As far as I can see there is nothing off the peg in "spatstat" to do
this, but I think it is not too hard to build a function that will do what
you want using existing tools.  One needs to delve into the code
of existing functions and pick out some relevant bits in order to put
such a function together however.

I will try to build that function for you tomorrow.  Unless Adrian
tells me that there *is* an off the peg procedure (that I have
overlooked).

     cheers,

         Rolf Turner