[R-sig-Geo] How to get started with matrix data read into R

Lindia99 feimaobaobao at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 00:38:54 CEST 2012

Mitra, thanks much for the help here.

1. do you know whether location can be in the scale of latitude and
longitude? Do I need to do "proj4string" first? As I saw in gstat package,
location data must be projected, cannot be latitude and longitude.

2. Seem to me that you do OLS first and use the residual to do variofit, to
capture the spatial correlation of the residuals. then how to predict house
price of a new location?