[R-sig-Geo] Local Moran's I spatial weights

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Tue Jun 12 08:25:33 CEST 2012

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012, djrwicks wrote:

> Dear mailing list readers,
>
> Is there a method to apply the spatial weighting scheme in local Moran's I
> to a grid ('SpatialPoints' object) as seen with 'fit.points' in gwr
> analysis?

You should be more explicit. What do you mean by "the spatial weighting
scheme in local Moran's I"? Do you mean a listw object? Are you then
asking whether you can create a listw object from a SpatialPoints object
(yes, you create an nb object first)? Or are you asking something else?
What do you mean by "apply"?

Roger