[R-sig-Geo] Fwd: Fwd: Re: plotKML on linux

Tomislav Hengl hengl at spatial-analyst.net
Mon Jun 11 06:01:42 CEST 2012

This bug should not exist any more. For more details see function "path"
in:

https://r-forge.r-project.org/scm/viewvc.php/pkg/R/AAAA.R?view=markup&root=plotkml

Please test installing plotKML again and then report if you experience
more similar problems.

Installation instructions and a preview of the plotKML functionality are at:

http://plotkml.r-forge.r-project.org/

T. Hengl
http://www.vcard.wur.nl/Views/Profile/View.aspx?id=37263