[R-sig-Geo] How to work with big images (>1GB)

Matthias Bösling mboeslin at uni-osnabrueck.de
Tue Jun 5 17:53:18 CEST 2012

Thanks for all replies. It was just my fault. Raster can work with big files, my infos where just wrong (and i dont checked them by my own). So i do not need to tile the files and so for i do not need the multiple 'writeRaster' calls anymore. I am quite new to R and starting right with GUIs and spacial data is not that easy as i see ;).

So thanks again for the replies and best regards,
Matthias