[R-sig-Geo] Location polygon from triangulation data

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Jul 26 17:44:46 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Robby Marrotte <robbymarrotte at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, i might try looking at the R packages and if I get frustrated I'll
> check out the book.

 I had another good look for R packages, and found nothing. But I hate
not finding things, and dug up some Fortran code from somewhere. I'm
not totally sure of the license, since it dates back to 1990-something
when people routinely didn't bother with licenses! :)

 I'm wrapping it into an R package right now. Need to get some
permission first though...

 There's a plugin for QuantumGIS that can do this too.

Barry