[R-sig-Geo] Point pattern add covariates

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 02:32:53 CEST 2012

Note that there are some conversions already in maptools, at least for
as(ppp, "SpatialPoints") and as(psp, "SpatialLines") - I use some of
this in the trip package to convert to psp (a trip is implicitly a set
of lines with marks). I'm also interested in conversions from/to
adehabitat* classes and I'd like to see a good summary of what is
already available and what is missing so we can identify where things
have a clean translation and where they need more thought.

I'll try to come back with more detail.

Cheers, Mike.