[R-sig-Geo] Where to look for oceanographical/environmental data for the Arctic

Aurelie C.Godin godina at dal.ca
Thu Jul 12 15:40:22 CEST 2012

I am looking for oceanographical/environmental variables that are available
for Baffin Bay/Davis Strait area in the Canadian Arctic over the time period
of 1995-2011, however, I am not familiar with oceanographical/environmental
datasets.

Perhaps some of you may be able to point me in the right direction. Which
oceanographical/environmental variables/layers/rasters are available from
this part of the world? Any recommendations on where I can access these?

Thank you very much for your help.

-----
Aurelie Cosandey-Godin
Ph.D. Student, Department of Biology, Dalhousie University
Industrial Graduate Fellow, WWF-Canada
Email: godina at dal.ca | Web: wormlab.biology.dal.ca