[R-sig-Geo] patch geometry

Ana rrasterr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 18:44:57 CET 2012

I actually agree with you, but I was looking for an option for FRAGSTAT.
My apologies for FRAGSTAT fans, but its a nightmare to use it.

Quantum GIS can work with GRASS add-on.. but maybe a new GIS user will
find it also hard to use it.

If you know of any stand alone tool or simple add-on tool for arcgis
that would do the job were people just have to select input data and
type of patch analysis, i/we would appreciate the help.