[R-sig-Geo] problem in reading NC file and plot it

Lars Dalby lars.dalby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:26:35 CET 2012

tony333 wrote

> i use this method to plot slp.mon.mean.nc
> give me error
>  Error in .local(x, ...) : could not find function ".hasSlot"
> Error in plot(raster(b, layer = 1)) :
>   error in evaluating the argument 'x' in selecting a method for function
> 'plot'

I am not sure what this error message means. Is the data you are trying to
plot publicly available? If so maybe you could provide a link, so I (and
anyone else) can give it a try?

Otherwise, I am not sure I can come any closer. Sorry.

Best regards
Lars

Lars Dalby, Msc., PhD student
E: lada at dmu.dk | T: +45 871 59013
Department of Bioscience, Aarhus University
Grenåvej 14, 8410 Rønde, Denmark