[R-sig-Geo] Spatial genetics

Rosario Garcia Gil M.Rosario.Garcia at slu.se
Mon Feb 6 12:01:51 CET 2012

Dear colleges

I need to include spatial genetic relatedness data in my statistical model.

I have sampled trees from a forest and I have run molecular markers on them. My first intention is use similar approach as for the K function (Ripley, 1976) by placing circles of different radius (d) around. Instead of simply counting the events within each circule of radius d, I intend to estimate the genetic relatedness.

I am asking here if any of you know if this idea has been implemented in a ny R package.

Kind regards